A great a salad packed full of raw vegetable, perfect for lunch or a light supper. Free from gluten, dairy and sugar.
Incredibly easy yet so tasty and healthy. It’s exactly the kind of lunch I feel like eating in spring and summer.
Feel free to leave out the chicken if you would rather it be vegetarian.
- 200g leftover roast chicken or cooked chicken breast
- 100g cooked vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 Carrot shaved or grated
- ½ cucumber shaved
- ¼ fennel bulb shaved or thinly slice on a mandolin
- 3 spring onion – thinly cut lengthways
- 1 handful mixed sprouts – optional
- 2 handful baby spinach leaves
- 15g mint leaves
- 15g coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli diced and de-seeded
- 1 handful Toasted sesame seeds or flaked almonds
- 2 limes- if not that juicy use 3
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
- ½ tsp wasabi
- Thinly shred the chicken and place in a bowl with all the other ingredients toss until well combined.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together
- Add the dressing to the salad and serve immediately
- Pile up on plate and top with flaked almonds or toasted sesame seeds